ConfEngine values the privacy of our members and takes many steps to protect their privacy. By visiting ConfEngine's registration site you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Privacy Statement Coverage
This Privacy Statement covers ConfEngine's treatment of personally identifiable information (Personal Information) that we collect during your registration process.
Collected Information Usage
ConfEngine is the sole owner of information collected on this website/mobile app. We do not share or sell your information to anyone without your authorization or consent.
During the conference, if you allow the sponsor to scan your badge, you are giving them permission to access your profile information including your email, phone number and profile link.
On behalf of our conference sponsors, we'll send you exactly 1 email per sponsor. However if you don't want to receive any emails from ConfEngine, you can turn off email notifications by updating it in your profile.
Credit Card Details
We do not store any credit card or banking information. We securely redirect you to our payment gateway page and they collect your card information directly on their website. We use the most trusted payment gateways to ensure your information is safe.
Security and Confidentiality
To prevent unauthorized access and to maintain data consistency, we have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We have integrated Facebook's oauth flow so that you can login using your Facebook account.
We store your Name, Email, Profile Pic Url and User ID as these are the minimum set of fields required to create a user account in our system.
If you wish to delete all your Facebook data from our system, here's the procedure:
- Log in to Facebook
- Go to your Facebook profile's Apps and Websites settings tab: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Remove the ConfEngine app
- Click on 'View removed apps and websites' and click on the ConfEngine app
- Click the 'Send Request' button under 'Request that ConfEngine deletes info it has about you from Facebook'
- Note down the confirmation code received
- You can check the status of your request by browsing to: https://confengine.com/facebook/delete-data/status?id='confirmation code'
Changes to Privacy Statement